Think of how great you’ll feel when your teeth are straight and you have a terrific new smile. With Invisalign®, a clear way to straighten teeth without braces, it’s possible now more than ever before! You can’t even tell that the aligners in their mouth; they’re so small and comfortable. It’s like having invisible braces but better because there is no metal or brackets causing sore spots on your gums and tongue. No one will know you have them except for yourself which means you don’t need any help from friends with cleaning at night-time (or awkward jokes).
The Invisalign® system is a more discreet and convenient option for our patients who want to keep their orthodontic treatment to themselves.
Many of our patients never considered traditional braces but are now happily improving their smiles with Invisalign®, which offers them both an invisible alternative as well as convenience they will love.
What is Invisalign®?
- A series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners that fit over your teeth.
- A nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- There are no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for your comfort.
How does Invisalign® work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.